- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes (place in bowl of cold water to soak for 5 minutes)
- 6 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 yellow squash, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Nature's Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. smoked paprika (optional)
- In a very hot, large skillet, heat 2 tbsp. olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the yellow onion, bell peppers, green onions and garlic. Add garlic last so it doesn't burn. Sauté until tender and lightly golden,
about 5-6 minutes.
- Season with Nature's Seasoning
- Add the remaining 4 tbsp. oil to the skillet, and then add the drained and dried sweet potato cubes
- Cook in a single layer, stirring occasionally, on medium heat until they are tender, about 6 minutes.
- Increase the heat to high. Cook and cover, without stirring, until the potatoes are golden and crisp, about 2 more minutes. Sprinkle
with smoked paprika, if using, and gently stir in the fresh diced zucchini and squash. Cook just until zucchini is browned or tender.
- Add pasley.
- Serve and enjoy.