- 1 bag Organic Blue Corn Chips
- 1 lb. Organic Chicken Tenderloins
- 2 c. Organic Dry Black Beans, cooked, drained + dried OR 1 can Organic Black Beans, rinsed, drained + dried
- 1 large Sweet Onion, sliced
- 5 Jalapeños, sliced and/or 1 large Green Pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 8-oz. block Organic Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 8-oz. block Organic Monterey Jack Cheese, grated
- Olive Oil
- Dry Rub Spices for Chicken
- Optional: Organic Salsa to dip!
- Turn the oven on broil.
- Brush the chicken tenders with olive oil and coat in spice mix of your choice. Place on baking sheet for the oven.
- Brush onion slices with olive oil and set aside.
- Broil chicken for 8 minutes.
- Flip chicken, add onions to the baking sheet with the chicken and return to oven for 8 minutes, until the chicken is cooked and the
- Chop cooked chicken into chunks.
- In a deep dish begin to build 2 layers of ingredients to make nachos. Use half of the chips and top with half of each onions, chicken,
jalapeños, peppers and cheese.
- Broil up to 5 minutes until the cheese is melted and lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and repeat layers.
- Broil again until lightly golden.
- Serve + enjoy!