- 12 Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Lemons, thinly-sliced
- Sea Salt + Freshly-Ground Pepper, to taste
- Olive Oil
- Juice of 2 Lemons
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. Oregano, finely-chopped
- 1 tbsp. Thyme, finely-chopped
- 1 tbsp. Basil, finely-chopped
- 2 tbsp. Parsely, finely-chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers.
- Place skewers onto the prepared baking sheet and place lemons on top of shrimp.
- Place into oven and roast just until pink, firm and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- In a skillet, stir together 2 tbsp. of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme and basil until fragrant (about 2 minutes).
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve skewers immediately, brushed with olive oil mixture. Garnish with parsley + enjoy!