- 1/2 c. Water
- 2 Bunches of Asparagus, cut off ends
- 1 tbsp. Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Place 1/2 c. of water into a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Place asparagus into the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Immediately remove the asparagus from pan, draining the liquid.
- Without washing the pan, add the olive oil and place the asparagus back in the pan.
- Begin to sauté for 2 minutes, while gradually adding gralic, salt and pepper.
- Serve as a side dish with your favorite protein + enjoy!